- High-quality Materials: Handmade with premium mahogany and ore steel bars, which means solid construction and excellent tone quality.
- Wonderful Sound: Without any musical basis, you can still be delighted all day long, having your thumbs dancing on the keys and obsessed with the wonderful tones. Perfect for live performance or any parties.
- Study Guidance: With our professionally produced kalimba learning booklet, it introduces the kalimba and its playing techniques in detail.
- Maintenance & Protection: Includes an EVA case to protect the kalimba during travelling or transporting, keeping it from harmful moisture, oxidation, scratches, and falling. Convenient to carry around with the handy handle.
About The Phonetic Stickers
Beginners: You could stick the phonetic mark on the key, or some other unique ways you would like. It's more convenient for you to play it.
Professionals: Just remove the phonetic stickers mark if you master your kalimba well.
Can be converted to key B: You could convert key C to key B with the tuning hammer if you need key B when playing the kalimba.
How to tune your kalimba
You can use a real tuner or download an App.
Android system app: gStrings
Apple system app: Instuner
2. Tune with the included hammer:
Making tines longer (from the point where they are held down on the bridge) will lower their pitch, and making them shorter will make their pitch higher.
1. The newly designed case can prevent the thumb piano from being damaged, humidified, oxidised, scratched, and so on. With the case, travelling with the instrument is very convenient, and you can play it anywhere at any time.
2. As a free new box, when you receive and open it, it may smell not good. But don't worry, keep it open and well ventilated for a few minutes, and the smell will disappear.
This product comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty, please click here for details.
For warranty and returns assistance please contact us.
Statutory conditions and warranties also apply.